Nothing is sticking and I'm not even sure how long it will last. It will probably stop before I even finish this post, but it sure made this Texan's day! Let it snow!!
12.04.2009
Let It Snow!
I'm a Texan through and through, but there is one thing I wish Texas had more of and that is SNOW! I love the snow- especially around Christmas time. I don't even need snow all the time. Honestly, I'd be happy with just a few good days of it. And if it could happen Christmas Eve that would be the ultimate for me (I've been "dreaming of a white Christmas" since I was seven). So that being said, when it happens that a few flakes do begin to fall my day is made. Well, today that very thing happened. The kids and I went to lunch and as we were leaving the restaurant a few flakes began to fall. I got so excited I, in all seriousness, teared up a bit. I pointed it out to Jackson and he got really excited as well and that made me tear up even more. I know, I'm a softy. Anyway, when we got home I couldn't resist taking pictures of the kiddos among the falling snowflakes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











1 comment:
Great snow photos! The snow made my day too. Maybe it will happen again soon. I'll cross my fingers if you do.
Post a Comment