4.01.2010

Easter Egg Hunt

Our wonderful playgroup got together today and had an awesome Easter egg hunt. We had a ton of kids and a ton of eggs. Jackson isn't very aggressive and is pretty much happy with the first egg he gets. He wants to stop there and just eat the candy. Caroline liked picking up the eggs but didn't want to put them in her basket. When the egg hunt was over we spread out blankets and had a wonderful picnic lunch. Then the kids got to decorate some yummy sugar cookies and munch on some very cute bird's nest rice krispie treats. It was very fun!

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The whole gang

For actual Easter Sunday, we will be staying home to watch General Conference on TV. It will be a low key day and I'm really looking forward to it. Last Sunday I gave all of the primary kids a packet of games, puzzles and things to color while watching Conference. I'm excited for Jackson to use his packet and I'm hopeful that he'll sit still a little longer and listen.

What does your Easter Sunday look like this year?

Happy Easter, everyone!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun! Going to Church with Zack and Ashley and having lunch together. We will have a big easter egg hunt at the house!