4.26.2010

Photo Booth

Nate and Randi had a photo booth set up at their reception.
It was a hit with all of the guests.

This crazy couple snuck in
for a few photos.

I love the gun in the front suit coat pocket.
Seems like a reasonable place to keep it. Right?
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Here's a group one.
Can you count how many people we crammed in?

Photobucket
I was laughing so hard through all of the group ones. We really were so crammed in there and then we all had to lean back as far as we could to get in the picture. It was hilarious!


Fun, right?!





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brilliant post, sweets. (That's how we talk to each other, right?)

If I have to be freaked out by someone wearing eye-googling glasses and an Oriental hat, I'm glad it was you.

Chad

Janadt.Huggins said...

ok so i had to look at the post for like a 1/2 hour cause I couldn't stop laughing. The combo of the gun and googling eyes where my favorite. Priceless.

Carrie said...

I'm counting... 8 in that last picture!

Those goggles are hilarious. And yes, your front coat pocket is the perfect place to carry your side arm. Why do I get the impression that Chad wore the top hat to the wedding and it wasn't a prop. ;-)