Her parents really know how to throw a party. There was food, food and more food, good music, good company, a pinata, face painting, and get this, a bouncy house. How cool is that?! Jackson and Caroline would answer, "Very COOL!" They had a blast. We were there for about 3 1/2 hours and I think Jackson may have spent a collective 10 minutes outside the bouncy house. Check out the party!
5.04.2010
Birthday Bash
Our good friends, Jorge and Carrie, invited us to their lovely home to celebrate their precious Annabel's first birthday this past Saturday. We were so excited to go. The kids and I had never met Annabel, we'd only seen the pictures of her sweet smiling face here. Annabel is a very special little girl - an angel on earth. Her smile can lift the grumpiest of spirits. I'm sad that I don't have any pictures of her beautiful smile to show you here but there are many to see on the lovely blog her parents keep for her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






















1 comment:
We had a great time, too! I always love seeing other people's pictures of events I've been to. Especially yours!
Post a Comment