6.23.2010

Farm girl dress redone

My mom has a little dress hanging in a shadow box frame in her hallway. Along with the dress there is a picture of precious, curly headed baby Diane wearing it. While visiting my mom the last time I got to raid her fabric and I fell in love with all of the old feed sack material. One, in particular, caught my eye and I thought it would look fabulous made into a dress similar to the one hanging in remembrance in the hallway. Because my mom can sew anything, she agreed to make it. Caroline is wearing it today.

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Every photo shoot needs a twirl, right?

I love the little pockets on the front and the vintage buttons on the back. Didn't my Mom do an amazing job?! She has some other things in the works for Caroline. I can't wait to see them and share them!

3 comments:

Janadt.Huggins said...

The dress is amazing and it's even more amazing on Caroline.

Anonymous said...

So cute!

Carrie said...

That is adorable! I'm glad she has time for projects like this. :o)