6.22.2010

Hangin' with Curtis T.

We had a sleep over last night - a sleepover with our most favoritest dog ever, Curtis T. Huggins. Jackson and Caroline were beside themselves with excitement when he got here yesterday evening. They were both giddy - Jackson was twirling and dancing and Caroline chased after him screaming his name. They love Curtis so much. Here, Jackson and Curtis are watching Iron Man together.

Photobucket

This morning Jackson told us that he wants Curtis to live here now. I'm not sure we'll get Devin and Jana to go for that but maybe they'll let him come for more sleepovers.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe it is time to get a dog!

Janadt.Huggins said...

We can work out a sleep over system! I'm so glad you had a good time.

Carrie said...

Ha ha! That's awesome. I just got an email today telling me that Rio got a dog this week. I agree with Brandi