Caroline's birthday celebration was spread over several days- as any good birthday celebration should be. We were in Canyon Lake for her actual birthday so we took her to a little local pizza joint for lunch
and then to Outback for dinner where she ate french fries and ketchup and got a complimentary scoop of ice cream with chocolate sauce on top. If that's not a fantastic birthday dinner, I don't know what is.
After dinner, we headed back to G'ma and G'pa's for birthday cake and presents.
This is her "don't take my picture right now" look.
This is her realizing the presents at the end of the table are for her.
We had a great time celebrating Caroline. She's the sweetest 2-year old around and we're so glad she's ours. More to come from her second birthday celebration. Stay tuned for that.
2 comments:
I've been checking your blog like every 5 seconds in anticipation of birthday photos. You did not disappoint! Love them.
I will have to agree with Jana! Can't wait to see her next party. Really wish we could have been there! She is just getting so big so fast!
Post a Comment