Last night we decided to give our cumpin a face and a name. Please enjoy the making of "Jack". I know, very original.
As I was carving out the top I asked Jackson and Caroline what they thought would be inside. Jackson's answers were: candy, presents, prizes. Caroline would just echo what he said. I think they were a little disappointed that all we found inside were stinky pumpkin guts.
If you know Jackson, you know he does NOT like to get his hands dirty. Hence the look on his face here.
Caroline's isn't as concerned.
Putting a little distance between himself and the pumpkin guts.
Mommy getting in on the pumpkin gut action.
The boys concentrating on their design.
Caroline's reaction to his eye coming out.
"It's him eye."
Meet Jack-O-Lantern Newman
He'll be staying with us for a few weeks
(or until he shrivels or molds). :-)
Happy Halloween!!






















2 comments:
I love Jack-O-Lantern Newman. He's fantastic. I need to come over and introduce myself.
Very cute. Did you cook the seeds?
Post a Comment