10.11.2010

Obi Jackson and Princess Caroline

Last week I discovered a forgotten Obi Wan costume in Jackson's closet. I took it to him and asked if he wanted to try it on. Last week, he didn't. Today I asked him again to try it on. He seemed reluctant at first, but as he looked down at the Obi Wan figure in his hand I said, "You'll look just like the real Obi Wan". That must have hit home with him because just a few minutes later he was dressed, I was Qui-Gon, Caroline was Padme, our hallway was an elevator and we were fighting "Destroyers". He really jumped into character and was even strutting around the house. The imagination is a beautiful thing.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Caroline has also discovered the wonderful world of dress up. Grammy sent this princess dress to her for her birthday. I think it's obvious she loves it. Here she is twirling - one of her favorite things to do.
Photobucket

No comments: