12.16.2010

Falling behind again!

Well, I'm sure you're not too surprised that I'm falling behind in my posting. I really had the great intention of posting every day until Christmas. Well, somehow I completely lost track of this entire week. I'll just give you a quick run down of some of the things we've done over the last week. We made cookies and took them to some of our neighbors (and mom ate the rest). We had a special breakfast of Christmas tree pancakes. We bought toys for some little boys because Santa asked us to help him out a little this year. We made Santa beards and drove around town looking at Christmas lights. Jackson even got to go to a special pajama party at his Sunday school teacher's house. Today we had a party with our playgroup friends and ate yummy food and decorated gingerbread houses and sugar cone Christmas Trees.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Then tonight we got to visit Jackson's little school and watch their special Christmas program. It was so sweet and Jackson did such a great job singing and saying his lines when it was his turn.

Photobucket
As you can see above there was even a very special guest who came to the party. And guess who finally sat on his lap.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Janadt.Huggins said...

I'm seriously so proud of Jackson! That is awesome. The program looks so cute. I would have loved to see him sining all those songs!

zan said...

I don't get the feeling that he really wanted to be on his lap !!!
Did he ever talk to him? Love, Z