1.14.2011

10 years

Photobucket
(from our engagement photos - this is similar to the one that went out with our wedding announcements.)

Chad and I have been together for just about 10 years. When I first laid eyes on him I knew he was the one. I weaseled my way into his life and here we are. 10 years has brought many things - two of the best things being these two.

Photobucket

Today I am very grateful for my life, the people in it and for the opportunity I have to enjoy all that is around me. Life is a gift. Don't lose sight of that!

3 comments:

Cody said...

I love you guys!

zan said...

It is a true blessing to see the gift that you guys have been given.
I came across a video made when Cody was 2. It was awesome to see all of you kids and your Mother. Love to all, Z

K. Huggins said...

Both photographs are fabulous! Great post!!!