1.16.2011

Is it too late...

to post about Christmas? Well, I'm going to. If you answered "yes" to that question then you can skip this post and move on to the next. I won't be offended. I won't even know you did it.

Or will I?

Anyway, I mentioned a few posts ago that while my Mom and Cody were here we visited a little town called Marshall and took advantage of their light displays and festivities. Here are the pictures I promised.

Photobucket
Outside the courthouse. The entire building was adorned with lights.

Photobucket
When we spotted Cinderella we just had to meet her and get our picture taken with her. She wasn't very friendly, though. She wouldn't even talk to us. Rude!

Photobucket
After our photo op with Cinderella we came upon Santa'a workshop where we got to make our very own trains
Photobucket
and decorate cookies.

As we wandered around the streets we even ran into this guy.
Photobucket

And this guy.
Photobucket
Caroline insisted he was a "Nutcacker".

Photobucket
Somehow we both managed to make the same silly face. I guess we are soul mates. I mean Chad and me. The nutcracker is not included in that.

Photobucket
And they also somehow managed to make the same silly face. Soul mates?

We had a blast in downtown Marshall. I don't know that this little town has a whole lot going for it but if they keep up this light display we'll be there again next year. For sure!




1 comment:

Janadt.Huggins said...

Never to late to post a good Christmas activity. It looks like you had an amazing time. The laughed out loud at the last two pictures.