I had the opportunity this afternoon to witness and document a world renowned photographer in action. Caroline Newman normally only runs closed sessions, but today she allowed me to come and photograph her as she did a few shoots with some of her closest friends. It was a joy, to say the least. Thank you, Miss Newman for allowing me to photograph alongside you.
For the first time in a long time she is booking sessions! Book now. She's going to fill up quickly!! Don't miss out on this once in a lifetime opportunity!
I hope you enjoy these shots of Miss Caroline Newman doing what she does best.
Here she is explaining a little about her vision for the shot.
She has some very interesting and cutting edge techniques, as you can see.
She taught me to throw away my insecurities of the self portrait.
She also loves close up shots.
I felt so honored when she asked me to photograph her with one of her closest friends. I hope she likes the shots!
I even snuck a shot of her one of a kind camera. Seriously, it was made special for her and it's the only one like it in the world. Amazing!!
By far, this lady is my favorite photographer!!
These four things could be heard during all of her sessions this afternoon -
"Smile. Look at the cramra."
"Great job!"
"You look beautiful!" and
"You want some candy?" I wonder who she learned these from? ;-)












1 comment:
how special you are to be there for one of Caroline Newman's sessions! How do I sign up?
Post a Comment