5.29.2011

The weekend - first installment

Fletcher has gone back home. We were sad to see our fun weekend with him come to an end but we have great memories and tons of pictures to remember it.

The first night he was here, we grilled hamburgers and ran through the sprinklers. Have a look.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
When it was time to head inside Caroline spent a minute trying to figure out where the water went.

3 comments:

K. Huggins said...

These pictures are great! You caught some great expressions on the kiddos!!! They'll treasure these memories when they are older!!!! Good work Momma!!! ;o)

Anonymous said...

Love it! Looks like the boys were pretty hardcore! :)

Anonymous said...

I promise I feed my child. He is so darn skinny! I can't get him to stop eating at home and I can still count his ribs. Like father like son!