I can't even tell you how many times I've heard these words sung, "Life is a highway. I wanna drive it all night long."
If you've been around small kids for any period of time you probably know what I'm talking about. The movie "Cars" has been a favorite of Jackson's for almost as long as he's been around. And when Caroline came along, it was added to her list as well.
We've been waiting for the sequel for a long time. It finally came out not too long ago and we just had to go see it.
The movie was cute, but even cuter was seeing how excited the kids were to be there. That's the fun part about taking your little ones to the "movie avater", as Caroline says.
And I'm sure we'll soon know all of the words to the new "Cars" songs.



1 comment:
I will have to agree with everything you said. We took Fletch to see it and to see how excited he was awesome.
Post a Comment