We love Ikea. When it opened in Dallas Chad and I were two of the many people waiting in line outside, six flags ride style, to get in. It was summer. It was hot. And we waited and waited. Waited to find out what stylish, inexpensive furniture and accessories waited for us inside.
The movie clip at the top makes me laugh because it's so easy to picture yourself living in any of their model rooms. You walk into any one of those living rooms, kitchens, bedrooms, and for a moment you think, "This could be my house. I could live in a place like this." And if you had the inclination, you really could get every single thing you see in that kitchen, living room, bedroom and have it delivered to your house in a just a few days. Everything from, flooring, appliances and countertops to plates and napkins. It's all at your fingertips at Ikea.
We took the kids yesterday and each room they walked into, they had to try out the chairs, the books, the beds, the cabinets. They thought it was just as cool as we did. It was a fun way to spend a very hot afternoon in Dallas.




1 comment:
I heart Ikea. I think Elliot would love to go there and open everything.
Post a Comment