7.20.2011

Like a good neighbor...

Jana is there.

She called this morning because she wanted to do something fun, but didn't know what to do. At that very moment I was trying to conjure up a fun idea for us as well. So far this week we've only been doing chore type things and we needed a little excitement. (The grocery store can be exciting, but not usually the good kind of exciting.) I was thrilled when Jana invited us to her backyard for pool fun and lunch. And it was fun. We enjoyed their friendly dragon pool and some leftover pizza and pasta salad. The best part of the visit was probably the reception we got from Azure. How wonderful would the world be if everyone was greeted with shrieks of excitement and jumps for joy. We're pretty sure she also told Jackson she loved him. Yeah. Felt pretty good.

Photobucket
Azure was so ready to get in. It's always hard to wait for a good thing.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Elliot taking a time out to do a little yard work
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Even Curtis T. got in on the excitement.
Photobucket
Some of us were so excited, we just couldn't contain ourselves.

I am grateful for good neighbors and blow up swimming pools, especially on steamy and hot Texas summer days.

1 comment:

Janadt.Huggins said...

I needed this post tonight. We did have a total blast. You got some awesome shots of our backyard fun. Can't wait to do it again!