I realized I was going to have about 237 posts about vacation if I don't start combining some of our activities. So...
Here's a look at one of our lunch stops. This is another of our favorite places and we found out from the manager there that Longview is getting one at the end of the year. That bit of information made my whole week.
Keeping in line with our friends and family tour we made our way out to Rockwall to see our good friends, and half of our law school family, the Fishes. We love the Fishes and don't get to see them near enough. They were kind and made us dinner and milkshakes and let us stay way too long at their lovely home. We can always talk for hours with them. It was a wonderful visit. And Leah may have convinced me to cut out sugar. May have.
Caroline has recently decided that being overly shy around everyone is her way. She took a really long time to warm up. That was until Julia crawled up in Leah's lap with an Olivia book. Then Caroline's interest in the book outweighed her shyness.
Jackson and Audrey are still buds. They sat next to each other at dinner and dessert and played together most of the time. So cute!
At one point, Audrey came out from the bedrooms upset because her older sister was teasing her saying she was in love with Jackson. It made us laugh.
Little do they know they're going to have an arranged marriage. Only kidding. However, I do have a collection of pictures of them that would be great for a reception slideshow.
Anyway...
We'll see how much more I can combine into the next post without making the posts too huge. Stick with me.







No comments:
Post a Comment