When we entered we were met by a mad lego scientist and learned about making legos.
Jackson even got to help out.
We got to be in a video game and take out Orcs to save the princess.
This is a lego version of the place we almost stayed.
It was neat to see the mini Dallas.
This is where the Mavs play and where Chad and I saw Prince several years ago.
And speaking of Mavs...
I've seen a lot of great shows in this theater.
Mini Skyline
Jackson found his dream motorcycle. (If you talk to him for any length of time, you'll know he's planning on getting a red motorcycle when he's older.)
We saw a 4D show. It was complete with mist, wind and snow.
There were Legos everywhere. Everything was made from them and they were in everything. There were also plenty of legos around to build with.
Jackson built a boat.
Caroline built towers.
We even got our picture taken with a celebrity.
We enjoyed Legoland. I wasn't sure what to expect. I'd hoped it wouldn't be lame. It wasn't. It was, however, very crowded, but not lame.
You should check it out sometime.
Especially if you love legos.



















1 comment:
That sounds super fun!!! I love the last pic, with Caroline not looking at the camera. It's hillarious.
Post a Comment