We're back.
Vacations are wonderful, don't you think? Even though our vacation only took us a couple hours away from home, it was perfect for us.
Our first stop was only an hour away from home - Splash Kingdom. It's a wonderful, yet small waterpark that is just the perfect size for our family. It's small enough that you can see everything in just a few hours and both of our babies got to slide every slide they wanted to (and some of them over and over and over and over).
I loved watching both of the little ones trying to jump over the waves in the wave pool and then belly laugh each time they got knocked over instead. I loved having Chad there taking part in all the fun. I loved Jackson's enthusiasm and determination to learn how to swim. I loved that Caroline was fearless and rode big slides all by herself. I was reminded each minute how blessed I am. I loved that, too.
I promise. We really did go there. I just didn't take any pictures when we did. This picture is from our way home this afternoon. I happened to have my camera out and snapped a shot as we drove by. It's not great, but you get the idea.
Stay tuned for more...



1 comment:
Hooray for vactaions! I'm glad you had an awesome time!!
Post a Comment