Every day I am amazed by what my children can do. I'm amazed at how well Caroline speaks and communicates. I'm amazed at how much Jackson is absorbing at school.
On Tuesday evening a wonderful package arrived in the the mail from Grammy and Ronnie. Aren't packages fun!! Caroline got some awesome Barbie dolls and Jackson got some Lego Hero robots to put together. While I was helping Caroline free her Barbies from the bondage Matel calls packaging, he sat at the bar, quietly working, until at last he came to show me a completed robot. I was amazed. He sat there and by himself followed the instruction book exactly. He was beaming with pride and I think I may have startled him a bit with my shriek of excitement. When he got home from school yesterday afternoon he couldn't get his shoes off and hands washed fast enough. He had one more Lego robot to put together. And again, he did it all my himself.
These 2 little ones of mine make me so proud on a daily basis. They're my little heroes and man, I sure love them!






No comments:
Post a Comment