9.29.2011

Something old, something new, something borrowed, something BOO.

Well, there isn't really anything borrowed, but I thought the saying was cute.

I've never had a Halloween wreath before and I wanted one this year so a month or so ago I started researching on pinterest some ideas.  There were a few that I liked, but yesterday afternoon I decided I wanted something that would be VERY instant gratification.

During the summer I went to Ashley B's garage sale and purchased the "BOO" banner because remember, I wanted a Halloween wreath this year.  Anyway, I'd seen the idea to spray paint a grapevine wreath and knew that was my ticket to an instant gratification wreath.

After a quick run to Hobby Lobby for the wreath and paint and about 45 minutes to pull it together,  I had a wreath hanging on my door.  And I love it.  We're ready for Halloween now.



If only I can figure out what we're going to be.   Hmmmm......


3 comments:

ashley b said...

i LOVE the spray painted grapevine wreathe. i think it's good and spooky looking. :) and you made the banner look good! i'm happy it worked for you!

The Jessups said...

I love it!! I love the color of orange, too. It's perfect!

Leah said...

SOOOOOOO cute. Love it.