Thanksgiving has come and gone. The food was great, the company was greater. The pounds that have been added to my thighs are not so great.
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving break. Jackson was out of school the entire week and Chad took the week as well so we took advantage of our free time and spent all of it visiting people we love.
Now we're back to the everyday. I took Jackson to school this morning, which he was happy to return to then came home and made my list of to do's. I started laundry, sent the husband off to work, cleaned out the pantry, ate breakfast standing up as I cleaned out the pantry and decided at 9 that it was time to wake up the daughter. I love making lists and marking off the completed tasks. It comforts me.
Now, after feeding the daughter, she's playing quietly in her room and I'm sitting here being serenaded by the hum of the dryer in my happy little house all decorated for Christmas.
Vacations are fantastic. The everyday can be pretty fantastic, too.
Here is one of the lovely people we spent time with over the break. I really wanted to bring her home with me! :-)
I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and that your transition back to the everyday is a smooth one.




1 comment:
Great post! She has gotten so big. She looks a lot like her mommy, but I see Newman in there too! Glad you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I'm excited to see you again.
Post a Comment