For as long as Jackson has been eating solid food, spaghetti has been at the top of his favorites list. There was a time when we would strip him naked to eat it because, as you can imagine, it went everywhere. Spaghetti is still at the top of his favorites list, but we allow him to remain clothed when he eats it now. It's amazing what can happen when you master the use of a fork and napkin!
Yesterday, Jackson requested we have spaghetti for dinner and I had the idea that I would teach him how to make it. That's just what we did. I'm happy to report he did very well. He just might have become the official cucumber peeler in our house. And I should mention he was extremely proud of himself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
Amazing job Jackson! That looks like so delicious spaghetti.
Post a Comment