3.26.2012

The Hunger Games


Here I am on the morning of the opening of The Hunger Games. And yes, I'm in my bathroom.  And no,  I couldn't resist the Katniss braid.  
Have you read the books yet?  

(Ashley and me with our  matching braids)

Anyway, I was super excited.  Giddy, even.  Harry Potter giddy.  (that means very giddy) 

 (We're serious about The Hunger Games)

I met a great group of gals at the theater for the 10pm showing.  Past my bedtime, but well worth it.
We took a bunch of silly photos before hand and then the movie started...

and I was very pleased.  The movie was great.  

It was a really fun night. 

Now, if you answered no to the question at the top, step away from your computer, iPad, phone and go pick up these books and read them.  You're welcome.

3 comments:

Janadt.Huggins said...

We're super hot. And it was super super fun. I'm so glad I was part of the crowd.

ashley b said...

yowza! who are all of those foxes? my goodness! haha! that was certainly one of the funnest nights i have had in a long time. thanks for the invite!

The Jessups said...

I LOVED the movie. I finally read the books a couple weeks before the movie came out, and I thought the movie did a fabulous job.