Jackson's game on Saturday was frustrating for me. The boys on the other team were bigger and pushy. As in, they continually pushed our boys down to the ground with no calls from the ref. That's not easy to take.
Jackson did however, have quite the cheering section. My mom (who I did not get a picture of at the game), Uncle Cody and his girlfriend, Lauren and then of course the regular cast of characters.
I was proud of our boys for holding their ground as best they could and even more proud of our coach for not teaching our boys to play the game that way. We really do have a great little team. Way to go, Atomic Fire!
Aren't they cute!





1 comment:
YAH for soccer! I totally had that same feeling MULTIPLE times last season. Our boys were THE smallest in their league.
Post a Comment