3.29.2012

On the hunt

Today was our playgroup Easter egg hunt and to say we had fun would be an understatement.



Great friends were in abundance as was great food.

For the love of pepperoni



And of course, there was the hunt.

this is such a Caroline face







She was so proud of her prizes.

And couldn't wait to dig in.


She even found a friend to join in the feast.


And just because she's a cutie - here's Azure.



3 comments:

Janadt.Huggins said...

Love this post. We did have a blast! I love the picture of Caroline making an oh so Caroline face! She's adorable. I'm love with her, and the whole Newman clan for that matter.

Felicia said...

I'm glad she enjoyed the party as well as the pepperoni. It makes the crazy walmart run worth it! I love her dainty little red nails. It really was a great party!

The Jessups said...

That indeed was a great party!