We Newmans have some amazing friends. One of the most amazing is a little girl named Annabel. Annabel was born with a disease called Trisomy 18. Annabel wasn't expected to make it home from the hospital. Annabel is now 3 years old. She's amazing. Her parents are amazing. Her little sister Ava is amazing. See, amazing friends.
Check out the (for lack of a better word) amazing party thrown to celebrate her birthday.
This is precious Annabel and her beautiful mommy.
Look at the pure joy on her face.
It was such a wonderful day and a wonderful party celebrating a wonderful little girl.
(sidenote: Jackson was at the party yet somehow I managed to not get any pictures of him.)
{blogger note}
I missed some pictures when I was uploading late last night.
I did find 2 pictures of Jackson. In one his back is to me, in the other his eyes are closed. :-( Oh, well. He knows I love him.
Ava walked around trying on the shoes of the kids in the bouncy house. She's so adorable! Look at those cheeks!



























1 comment:
What a wonderful party!! How fun to get to celebrate such an amazing little girl. Everyone looks awesome. In ther team t- shirts!
Post a Comment