I got to have lunch with my fabulous youngest brother today and he informed me I was too neglectful of this here blog. I'm so sorry, dear brother. I'll do better.
I do have a lot of pictures to catch you up on...but now's not the time. See, we just got back from an over a week stay with my beautiful and talented mother. As of right now there is a load of laundry calling to me from the dryer, a sharing time lesson to prepare, dinner dishes in the sink, a grumbling in my belly that lets me know it's time for my before bed snack, and a bed that's been beckoning me for hours. So, dear brother, I hope you can bear with me a little longer while I get some of my many ducks in a row and then I'll hopefully be back to this here blog with as much regularity as I hit the fridge after 9 pm. :-)
(it was really great to see your smiling face today!)
Here's a precious picture of a precious girl to hold you over.



No comments:
Post a Comment