Last night I awoke in a panic. A dream had me fearing someone had stolen my camera bag. At first I was panicked about the camera and lenses being no more and them I remembered the memory cards with hundreds of pictures tucked in the front pocket of the bag. Hundreds of pictures from over the last several months that I have failed to do anything with.
Alas, the camera, lenses and hundreds of precious memories are safe. Whew. Thank you, scary dream, for prodding me to carve out some time to share the lives of we Newmans.
I don't particularly like to blog vomit - unloading a ton of pictures from different events in one blog post, but I know if I don't, first grade will have begun and you won't have heard about Jackson's final day of kindergarten. (I know you've been on pins and needles) So brace yourself, dear reader. I'm about to blow.
Jackson's last day of Kindergarten.
The picture we gave Mrs. Baker.
She liked it.
A couple of Jackson's buddies.
Jackson's last soccer game.
Our good buddy, James, scored a goal and was pretty happy about it.
Our awesome coach dancing on the field and making the kiddos laugh.
last huddle
The best coach ever.
Jackson and his #1 fans.
Jackson got a bike for his 6th birthday and Caroline got to cash in on the birthday fabulousness as well. She got a bike.
Jackson's 6th birthday party from this past weekend.
It was a wonderful party. Jackson requested a Lego cake and I made my best effort to produce one for him. I was pretty pleased with how it turned out and he liked it so that was really all that mattered. We welcomed friends and family from near and far, a very special Kindergarten teacher and even some furry friends. It was a fabulous day in celebration of our Jackson - the most awesome 6 year old around.
(even a little Marilyn Monroe action at the splash pad)
Oh, and one more thing.
There are really 4 people in this picture. No, Chad's not hiding behind me. This was taken the day after we found out baby Newman #3 would be joining our family. We are so thrilled.
I think that just about catches us up. Thanks for sticking through to the end!!




























2 comments:
I thoroughly enjoyed your throw-up.. I mean.. Oh, never mind.
I liked your blog vomit. It was awesome! Great photos of all events attended as usual my oh so talented friend.
Post a Comment