12.18.2012

First recital

Monday was Caroline's first ever dance recital.  It was a small affair - just the parents in the small dance studio, but we were all thrilled.  Because the studio is so small I don't often get a chance to watch Caroline in her class unless I stand at the door, which distracts her so I don't usually do that.  This recital was a real treat for both me and Chad.

That morning she gave me a little hesitation when it was time to go.  I wanted to snap a picture of her before we left, but she wasn't having it.  I began to worry that once we got there she would also refuse to dance.

Here is how the morning went - in pictures.





Then the music started.  And she came alive.









It was awesome and we were so proud!  We love our little dancer!!
































1 comment:

Janadt.Huggins said...

cutest little dancer EVER!!! Love it.