1.05.2012

Our little Sunbeam


This little bundle is now 3 years old.  It's still a little shocking to me.  

This past Sunday that same little girl graduated from nursery at church and into the Sunbeam class.  It seems that just yesterday Jackson was doing the same and now he's begun his 3rd year in primary.  I am grateful for my calling in primary so that I get to be there with them.  I loved seeing Caroline sing along and get to participate in the lesson I taught.  When we sang "I am a child of God" she got very excited and sang every word.   Caroline is a great blessing to our family.  She's very sweet and kind, she loves her brother more than anything and she's a great helper to me.  We love our little Sunbeam!

Here she is playing in her awesome princess castle from Uncle Adam.



2 comments:

Felicia said...

I'm so glad she is enjoying primary. It makes the transition so much easier. She is growing up so quickly!

Janadt.Huggins said...

Hooray for Sunbeams. I plan on doing a similar post about Elliot when I catch up. I love that you mentioned her getting excited about "Child of God" when I asked Elliot about primary that was the first thing he mentioned. He's been asking to go back to singing time all week! I can't get over the fact we have sunbeams.